How Wide Is a Gas Stove
When shopping for a new gas stove, it’s important to consider features, style, price, and size. If you don’t have a gas supply to your house, either LPG or natural gas, you’ll have to consider an electric stove.
However, if you do have a gas supply, Goldline’s cooktops are a robust, durable option for your kitchen. In this article, we’ll discuss how wide is a gas stove, as well as other buying factors.
The Four Burner Cooktop by Goldline
The high-quality GL4 four-burner cooktop has many features that are useful in the kitchen.
Here is the range of features:
- High-quality glass or stainless steel frame
- Flame failure device (FFD) ensures gas supply cuts off when the flame is extinguished
- Electric ignition system
- High-performance wok burners
- Movable wok burners for easy cleaning
- Several colour and metal options
- Different widths (90 cm and 60 cm)
As you can see, Goldline’s gas stove ranges are state-of-the-art, powerful and precise cooktops.
Why Size Matters
Most conventional gas stoves fall into two standard widths: Standard ranges are about 76 centimetres wide. Meanwhile, pro-style ranges are about 90 to 122 centimetres wide.
It’s essential to make sure your oven is wide enough to accommodate your cooking needs.
- 60 centimetres will accommodate households with two to three people
- 90 centimetres will assist families with three to four people
- 122 centimetres are great for homes with four or more people
Gas Stove Extras
The best features in a gas stove provide the most convenience to homeowners. Some of the extras include:
- Different rack positions so that you can cook with various sized pots and pans. Most stove ranges have four, but some smaller versions have just one or two.
- A high-temperature burner so you can heat food quickly or sear meat and fish.
- Hot surface lights that tell you when the stove is too hot to touch. This is a great safety feature if you have pets or kids.
- Electronic ignition so that you don’t have to fumble with the knob. This is not only a convenience but a safety precaution as the gas won’t leak out.
Customizing Your Gas Stove
While fridges and countertops might be easier to customize, often gas stoves just come in stainless steel or black. If you’re looking to add an extra element of style to your kitchen, consider a pro-style gas stove by Goldline.
Goldline has colours available for the gas stove range, from black to white to stainless steel. We also have plenty of trivet options available, like cast iron or enamel trivets. The burners are made of solid brass for superior durability.
How to Get a Free Quote
After reading this article, we hope you’ve been able to get a better idea of how wide a gas stove is. We also hope you have a better knowledge of the features to look out for and customization options.
Please browse our online collection of gas ranges and contact our representatives for a free quote.